We are encouraging employees to attend this fall's Healthy Returns - for the first time or as a return participant!
It only takes 20-30 minutes to go through the program. Come learn your health NUMBERS , establish goals for improving your health and receive your VISA gift card!
Healthy Returns is open to ALL benefits eligible employees and you do NOT need to be a USNH Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare subscriber to participate.
FYI - If you register for a particular date/time slot and you are running late you can still attend, no one will be turned away.
*For those who work outside of the UNH Durham campus, please feel free to attend an event hosted by a USNH campus location closest to you.
Get rewarded with a VISA gift card just for participating!
Healthy Returns is a two-part program that targets five important health areas: Blood Pressure Control, Weight Management, Cholesterol Management, Glucose Management and Smoking Cessation.
- First - attend a Healthy Returns event at one of the USNH campus locations, Set Health Goals and receive a $25 gift card.
- Second - Measure Your Progress at your next consecutive visit (Sping 2014) and you are eligible to receive a $10, $25 or $50 gift card:
- $10 Visa gift card for participating, or
- $25 Visa gift card for participating and reaching one goal, or
- $50 Visa gift card for participating and meeting two or more goals.
Whether you’re new to the Healthy Returns program or have participated in the past, you’ll receive a reward!
UNH Durham dates: October 16, 17 and 22.
See the Harvard Pilgrim REGISTRATION page for time slots and locations.
Please Note: Gift cards awarded to USNH faculty and staff are considered income and are subject to withholding — regardless of amount.