We are encouraging employees to attend this fall's Healthy Returns - for the first time or as a return participant!
It only takes 20-30 minutes to go through the program. Come learn your health NUMBERS , establish goals for improving your health and receive your VISA gift card!
Healthy Returns is open to ALL benefits eligible employees and you do NOT need to be a USNH Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare subscriber to participate.
GO AHEAD AND REGISTER online for your Healthy Returns session by visiting the Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare registration site and click RSVP for appropriate date/location* for you based on where you work.
FYI - If you register for a particular date/time slot and you are running late you can still attend, no one will be turned away.
*For those who work outside of the UNH Durham campus, please feel free to attend an event hosted by a USNH campus location closest to you.
Get rewarded with a VISA gift card just for participating!
Healthy Returns is a two-part program that targets five important health areas: Blood Pressure Control, Weight Management, Cholesterol Management, Glucose Management and Smoking Cessation.
- First - attend a Healthy Returns event at one of the USNH campus locations, Set Health Goals and receive a $25 gift card.
- Second - Measure Your Progress at your next consecutive visit (Sping 2014) and you are eligible to receive a $10, $25 or $50 gift card:
- $10 Visa gift card for participating, or
- $25 Visa gift card for participating and reaching one goal, or
- $50 Visa gift card for participating and meeting two or more goals.
Whether you’re new to the Healthy Returns program or have participated in the past, you’ll receive a reward!
UNH Durham dates: October 16, 17 and 22.
See the Harvard Pilgrim REGISTRATION page for time slots and locations.
Please Note: Gift cards awarded to USNH faculty and staff are considered income and are subject to withholding — regardless of amount.