Get ready benefits eligible employees - Healthy Returns is going to be better than ever this year!
Human Resources, in conjunction with Healthy UNH will be offering prizes to benefits eligible employees who participant in Healthy Returns in support of your good health!!!
We are encouraging employees to attend this spring’s Healthy Returns - for the first time or as a return participant! It only takes 20-30 minutes to go through the program. Come learn your health NUMBERS , establish goals for improving your health, receive your VISA gift card AND get a raffle ticket from Healthy UNH for a chance to win a prize!
Healthy Returns is open to ALL benefits eligible employees and you do NOT need to be a USNH Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare subscriber to participate.
How will it work?
Every employee who participates in Healthy Returns, will be eligible to enter into a drawing to win great prizes! Every employee can also pick up a pedometer, if they want one. Employees will fill out a raffle ticket, and at the end of all of the Healthy Returns sessions this spring, names will be drawn for prizes below.
What are the prizes?
- One (1) Stand-Up Desk: The employee who wins the Stand-Up Desk will be contacted by Healthy UNH. The Stand-Up Desk will be awarded to the department that the employee works in. It will not belong to the employee, but the employee will be able to use it. If the employee should ever leave UNH, the Stand-Up Desk will stay within the department. The winner will coordinate with Healthy UNH the color of the desk and the shipping information to their department.
- Ten (10) Magazine Subscriptions: Did you know that Harvard Pilgrim offers a wide range of discounts to members? Healthy UNH will award 10 healthy magazine subscriptions to winners. Winners will be able to choose the magazines from this listing (on pages 53-55). Winners will choose a magazine less than $25, and coordinate with Healthy UNH a shipping address.
Will tax implications apply for the raffle prizes?
No. Because the desk will belong to the department, the employee will not pay taxes on it. The personal magazine subscriptions will be less than $25, and therefore the tax rules do not apply.
GO AHEAD AND REGISTER online for your Healthy Returns session by visiting Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare registration site and click RSVP for appropriate date/location* for you based on where you work.
FYI - If you register for a particular date/time slot and you are running late you can still attend, no one will be turned away.
*For those who work outside of UNH Durham or Manchester campuses, please feel free to attend an event hosted by a USNH campus location closest to you.
Get rewarded with a VISA gift card just for participating!
Healthy Returns is a two-part program that targets five important health areas: Blood Pressure Control, Weight Management, Cholesterol Management, Glucose Management and Smoking Cessation.
- First - attend a Healthy Returns event at one of the USNH campus locations, Set Health Goals and receive a $25 gift card.
- Second - Measure Your Progress at your next consecutive visit (fall 2013) and you are eligible to receive a $10, $25 or $50 gift card:
- $10 Visa gift card for participating, or
- $25 Visa gift card for participating and reaching one goal, or
- $50 Visa gift card for participating and meeting two or more goals.
Whether you’re new to the Healthy Returns program or have participated in the past, you’ll receive a reward!
UNH Durham dates: April 3, April 9, April 10
UNH Manchester date: April 17
See the Harvard Pilgrim REGISTRATION page for time slots and locations.
Please Note : Gift cards awarded to USNH faculty and staff are considered income and are subject to withholding — regardless of amount.