Flu Vaccine Clinics
|Event Type:||Health and Wellness
|Location:||Employee Clinic - Health Services
Wednesday, September 25, 2013
1:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Faculty and Staff Events,Healthy UNH,HR Training, Employee Meetings and Events
UNH is offering seasonal flu clinics on the Durham campus for ALL employees during September and October, coordinated and sponsored by UNH Health Services Employee Clinic, Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare and Human Resources.
DETAILED PAYMENT/INSURANCE INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON HR WEBSITE
Flu Clinics held at the UNH Health Services Employee Clinic:
- Wednesday, September 25th from 1pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday, October 1st from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday, October 16th from 11:00am – 6:00pm
Flu Clinic held at 10 West Edge Drive – provided by Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare:
- Wednesday, October 9th from 6:00am – 12:00pm
Flu Clinic held at MUB, Room 338/340 – provided by Harvard Pilgrim HealthCare:
- Tuesday, October 22nd from 8:00am – 2:00pm (Please note this is also the day of the HR Benefits/Services Fair)
For additional information on the seasonal flu visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC): http://www.cdc.gov/flu/
Also, please visit UNH the Health Services website that contains helpful information/resources on the topics of prevention and care of the seasonal flu.
For information on UNH Manchester Flu Clinic information please contact Stacey Silva at 641-4166.