Concord Internship Info Session
UNH Concord Internship Program:
Ever wanted to see what working in the State Capital is like?
Well now is your chance to find out!
The spring semester Concord Internship is now accepting applications for opportunities in the New Hampshire Legislature. This exciting program meets three days a week in Concord, NH at the State House (Tuesday-Thursday) and once a week in Durham for a weekly practicum.
You may combine this internship with 4 credit course for 16 credits during the semester, so long as schedules do not conflict.
Thursday, October 17, 2013 at 1:00pm
Location: MUB rm. 332
Earn 12 credit hours
Things to know:
• Internships are limited in number.
• Internships are awarded on a competitive basis.
• Graded on a credit/fail basis.
• Students with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher and of junior or senior status are eligible to apply.You do not need to be a political science major.
• Deadline for Applications: November 9, 2013
Contact the Tama Andrews, Department of Political Science, with questions: email@example.com, room 316 Horton